ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. Sow wild oats

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: idioms and phrases     | ssc cgl tier 1 10 08 2017 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.
Sow wild oats
1). To mak e someone fool
2). To make space to red
3). To take revenge
4). To waste time by doing foolish things

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 4 : - To waste time by doing foolish things

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error' . Their is direct evidence that when learning (1)/ occurs, neuro-chemical communication between (2)/ neurons is facilitated and less input is required. (3)/ No error (4)

2. What is the antonym or opposite of word Prominent

3. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. I was given the task of telling her about her being rejected, but looking at her enthusiasm I hated to burst the bubble.

4. What is the synonym of word .Querulous

5. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, ?ve words are suggested, one of which ?ts the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The night fell heavy in the heights of the mountains and one could not see anything. All was black

6. It is difficult .................. affection on her.

7. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' Two other incidents with the same period have always unhitched to my memory.  A. surrounded to  B. deferred with  C. clung to 

8. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. I was at my tennis club a while ago with my kids, who are great players. I’m a great ball boy at best. A man who I guess would be in his early seventies comes up to me and starts a conversation. Interesting pe

9. In each of the following questions there is a sentence with a pair of blank spaces, followed by ve pair of words. Choose the pair that can ll up the blanks in the same order. The number of that pair is your answer.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I am more lonelier (1)/ here than (2)/ I was in the USA. (3)/ No error. (4).