ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. Are not your father (1)/ and your elder brother (2)/ out of town? (3)/ No Error (4)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: spotting errors     | ssc cgl tier 1 11 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
Are not your father (1)/ and your elder brother (2)/ out of town? (3)/ No Error (4)
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I am not sure, may be 4 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the antonym or opposite of word DIMINISH

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.We are in the first decade of the last millennium. In the first decade of the last century, sanitatio

4. What is the synonym of word .CEREMONIAL

5. A passage is given with 5 questions following it.Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it. My worries were increasing. The boy at the shop was becoming more clamorous.My sales were poor,as the railwa

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Prohibition aims at reducing (1)/ traffic accidents many of which (2)/ is caused by drunkenness. (3)/ No Error (4).

7. Read each of the following sentences to find out whether there is any error in it. The error; If any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error; the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any).

8. What is the synonym of word .Stem

9. I've taken out my X-and stay poised and vigilant Y-ear buds so I can Z-listen for announcements

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Keshava, the washerman had a donkey. They worked together all day, and Keshava would pour out his heart to the donkey.