ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. William Shakespeare is the greatest of (all other) writers

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 41 | Tags: sentence improvement     | ssc cgl tier 1 11 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.
William Shakespeare is the greatest of (all other) writers
1). all the
2). any other
3). the other
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 1 : - all the

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read each sentence to nd out whether there is any grammatical error in it or a wrong word has been used. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence which has been printed in bold and has been numbered a:, b:, c: or d:. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. 'No error'. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)

2. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.The judges remarked on the high standard of entries for the competition.

3. Rearrange the following SIX sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them . A. The dal is made of lentils while churma is a coarsely ground wheat mixture crushed . B. Baati is h

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Romanticism of melancholy (A)/ in art and l iterature are the reason (B)/ for in sensitivity to th ose sufferin g from depression. (C)/ No error (D)

5. Will all of you ......... up for prayer?

6. Fill in the blank(s) with the correct word(s) I jumped on the bed ________  my grandmother and she __________  me on the bottom.   

7. France ............ a large part of its electricity from nuclear power.

8. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will ben one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?No error?, the answer is e:. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. He said, "I will go to Mumbai someday next month."

10. What is the substitute of - The sound of the funeral bell