ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pointing towards a man, Ritika said 'He is the son of my grandfather's only son'. How is Ritika related to that man?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 77 | Tags: blood relations     | ssc cgl tier 1 12 08 2017 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | reasoning     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

Pointing towards a man, Ritika said 'He is the son of my grandfather's only son'. How is Ritika related to that man?
1). Aunty
2). Sister
3). Mother
4). Wife

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Answer for this question is Sister

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the question that follows Adi, the only son of Amita was celebrating his seventh birthday. A total of 6 members attended the party. All except Maya who was a teacher of Adi, were his close relatives. Amita was the daughter-in-law of Arvind who was the husband of Urmila. Abha was the daughter of Kapil and sister of Adi.How many female relatives were present at the party?

2. Among her children, Gene’s favourites are Rachel and Rustin. Rachel is the mother of Shael, who is loved most by his uncle Martin. The head of the family is Remo, who is succeeded by his sons George and Maroon. George and Gene have been married for 35 Year and have 3 children. How is Maroon related to Martin.

3. Introducing a girl, a man says, 'She is the daughter of my father's daughter'. How is the girl related to the man?

4. If D is the wife of F and E is the father of H and D, How is F related to E? 

5. In a family, Kamlesh is wife of Suresh who is son of Rupesh. Rupesh is grandfather of Mintu who is brother of Sakshi. Sakshi is granddaughter of Meeni and is married to Saksham who is son of Manoj. Manoj is a male person. How is Saksham related to Kamlesh?

6. Directions: Study the following statements carefully and answer the given questions. i) A × B means A is the brother of B. ii) A ÷ B means B is the father of A. iii) A + B means A is the sister of B. iv) A – B means A is the mother of B.In the expression K × P ÷ M × Q, how is Q related to K?

7. A & B are married couple. X and Y are brothers. X is the brother of A. How is Y related to B ?

8. Seven members of a parrot family are sitting on a branch in the garden. Parrot A is father of parrot E who is mother of parrot H. Parrot B is son-in-law of parrot E. Parrot C is wife of parrot A. Parrot E and D are siblings having the opposite gender. Parrot E has only one child. Parrot G is sister of Parrot B. How is parrot D is related to parrot H?

9. Malini said, “Rohit is my maternal aunt’s mother’s only son’s son”. How is Malini related to Rohit?

10. Ramesh is the only son of Amit’s wife’s brother. Neeti is the mother-in-law of Ramesh’s aunt. Kamla is the only granddaughter of Neeti. How is Ramesh related to Kamla?