ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I hope that I shall win this dance competition.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 56 | Tags: active and passive     | ssc cgl tier 1 12 08 2017 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
I hope that I shall win this dance competition.
1). It is hoped that the dance competition will be won by me.
2). Winning the dance competition is hoped by me.
3). Dance competition winning is my hope.
4). The dance competition is hoped to be won.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Its very simple question It is hoped that the dance competition will be won by me. is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions : In each of the following questions four words are given, of which two words are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning. Find the two words which are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning and indicate the number of the correct letter combination, by darkening the appropriate oval in your answer sheet.

2. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested. One of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The first proposal I submitted for my dissertatio

3. Which of the phrases at (a), (b),(c)and (d) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark(e) as the answer.

4. In each of these questions, there are three statements given as (A), (B) and (C). Find out which two or three sentences convey the same meaning. If all the three sentences are different, mark (E) as the answer,i.e., ?None of these??

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. After the partition and independence of India in 1947, India’s role as pivot for security in Asia slipped away for two reasons: ideological and

6. The students bated ( l) /baited ( 2) / the professor with ir - relevant questions. The hoard (l) /horde (2) rushed into the campus. You are obliged ( l ) / com - pelled (2) to appear before the board regularly

7. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. A (26) affecting the quality of primary education appears to be (27) levels of teacher motivatio

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.He shall have bought a car.

9. Against the clock

10. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. The two neighboring countries India and Pakistan have often been advised by the world bodies to bury the hatchet for their own progress.