ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. I shall _____ her if she apologises to me for her misbehavior

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | ssc cgl tier 1 16 08 2017 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.
I shall _____ her if she apologises to me for her misbehavior
1). pardon
2). forgive
3). punish
4). reprimand

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Correct answer is: option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I used to have very thick hair.

2. Below, a passage is given with ten blanks labelled (A)-(J). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. If the benefits of physical activity are _(A)_, so are the

3. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He denied that he had not forged my signature.

5. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there Is no error, the answer is e: i.e. No Error?, (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. The movies of today are based on fights between two rival gangs who want to have an upper hand over another. There are no movies without fights and violent

7. Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentence/sentences meaningfully complete.

8. The little girl was knocked down by a speeding car and she lost her--------------- immediately

9. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it. An unimportant person

10. Read the passage and answer the questions. Domestic crude oil production fell for the fourth straight year in 2015-16, even as oil consumption rocketed 11%, pushing up India's import dependence. A collapse in oil prices coupled with a rapid economic growth has helped push up oil consumption at