ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.We might (have doing) something to help you.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 42 | Tags: sentence improvement     | ssc cgl tier 1 17 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.We might (have doing) something to help you.
1). having to do
2). has done
3). have done
4). no improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
This question was asked some where in previous year papers of ssc, and correct answer was option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. "The taxi is here," said the watchman.

2. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose, one of the greatest of modern scientists, graduated from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata. He then obtained Tripos of Cambridge University and joined the Presid

3. We spared no effort to win,but the opposite team did better.The result was obviously ------us

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Long ago there was a poor Brahmin named Krishna. He could not find enough work to do. Sometimes, he and his fami

5. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. About twelve o’clock that night was born the Catherine you saw at Wuthering Heights: a __(1)__ (small), seven-months&rsqu

6. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option.She has had the best medical facilities available (A) / but she will not be cured (B) / unless she does not have a strong desire to live (C) / No error (D)

7. I knew he had an axe to grind and turned down his offer of help.

8. What is the correct alternative of - I have dreamt all my life to own a private Jet.

9. Two sentences are given below, each with a missing blank. Out of the given options, pick one word that fits both the blanks. (i) She told police the last rider to be _______ was the alleged victim, who sought help from an officer. (ii) She said she was on her way to a fitness class with her daughter when she was _______ in the parking lot.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.My friend (l)/has invited me (2)/ for tea this Sunday. (3)/ No error. (4).