ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement 1 : Some clever are intelligent. Statement 2 : No intelligent is Smart. Conclusion I : Some intelligent are clever. Conclusion II : Some smart are clever.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: syllogism     | ssc cgl tier 1 08 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | reasoning     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.
Statement 1 : Some clever are intelligent.
Statement 2 : No intelligent is Smart.
Conclusion I : Some intelligent are clever.
Conclusion II : Some smart are clever.
1). Only conclusion I follows
2). Only conclusion II follows
3). Both I and II follow
4). Neither I nor II follows

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
right answer for this question is option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: In the question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II, and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions

2. Directions: In the question below are given three statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given concl

3. Directions: Some statements are given followed by some conclusions. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the following conclusions if any, follow from the given statements: Statements: All dumbell is gym. No dumbell is machine. Some machine is workout. Conclusions: I. Some gym are not machine. II. All workout being dumbell is a possibility. III. All workout being gym is a possibility.

4. Direction: In the question below are given three statements followed by four conclusions I, II, III, IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically f

5. Direction: In the question below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically

6. Directions: In the question below are given four statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Statements: Some S re P. All P re C. No C is Q. All J are Q. Conclusions: I. Some S are C. II. Some S are not Q.

7. Directions: In the question below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logicall

8. Direction: In the questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I, II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically f

9. Read the instructions below and answer the questions that follow: P + Q means “some P are Q”. P – Q means “all P are Q”. P * Q means “no P is Q”. Now, statements below are followed by two conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even

10. Directions: In the question below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclu