ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If $\frac{\left[7\left(\frac{5x}{3} - \frac{3}{2}\right)\right]}{2}+\frac{3}{2}$= $\frac{1}{4}$, then what is the value of x?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: algebra     | ssc cgl tier 1 18 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | quantitative aptitude     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

If $\frac{\left[7\left(\frac{5x}{3} - \frac{3}{2}\right)\right]}{2}+\frac{3}{2}$= $\frac{1}{4}$, then what is the value of x?
1). $\frac{35}{24}$
2). $\frac{24}{35}$
3). $-\frac{24}{35}$
4). $-\frac{35}{24}$

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What approximate value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following questions? (You are not expected to calculate the exact value.)

2. In the following question two equations are given in variables ‘x’ and ‘y’. On the basis of these equations you have to decide the relation between ‘x’ and ‘y’ and give answer. I. 676x2 – 1 = 0 II. \(y = \frac{1}{{\sqrt[3]{{13824}}}}\)

3. If \(\frac{9}{{\left( {x + 2} \right)\left( {2x + 1} \right)}} = \frac{a}{{2x + 1}} + \frac{b}{{x + 2}}\) be an identity, then the value of b is

4. In the following question, two equations are given. You have to solve both the equations and find the relation between ‘x’ and ‘y’ and mark the correct answer. A. 3x2 – 7x + 4 = 0 B. 2y2 – 3y + 1 = 0

5. AB is a chord to a circle and PAT is the tangent to the circle at A. IF $\angle BAT$ = $75^{0}$ and $\angle BAC$ = $45^{0}$ , C being a point on the circle, then $\angle ABC$ to equal to

6. Direction: In the following question, two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer. I. x2 = 36 II. y2 - 13y + 42 = 0

7. $\angle A$, $\angle B$,$\angle C$ are three angles of a triangle. If $\angle A - \angle B$ = $15^{0}$, $\angle B - \angle C$ = $30^{0}$, then $\angle A$,$\angle B$ and $\angle C$ are

8. Direction: In the following question, two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equation and given answer. I. (x2 - y2) = 448 II. (x - y) = 14

9. Product of digits of a 2 - digit number is 18. If we add 63 to the number, the new number obtained is a number formed by interchange of the digits. Find the number.

10. Simplify: (X5 ÷ X4)3 ÷ X?