ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. The ___________ my husband and I had was so loud it woke our children.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 49 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | ssc cgl tier 1 18 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.
The ___________ my husband and I had was so loud it woke our children.
1). quarrel
2). cora
3). moral
4). laurel

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
i think option 1 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Four words are given in the question, out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.

2. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’.  The evolutionary history of penguins (1)/ is well-researched and represents a showcase of (2)/ evolution biogeography. (3)/ No error (4) 

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.A long narrow ditch embanked with its own soil and used for concealment and protection in warfare

4. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. There may be some merit in this, but clearly, we need to look at the hawkers issue more broadly. For quite some time now, many middle-class citizens groups have urged strict action against hawkers,

5. Curry favour

6. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The environment and natural resources in the developed and developing nations have come under intense pressure during the past four decades. Natural

7. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. A beautiful landscape, full of green vegetation, will not just attract our attention but (fill us) with infinite satisfaction.

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word OUTWIT

9. The green-eyed monster strikes a woman the moment she sees her husband talking to another pretty woman.

10. The sentence(s) given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. Kate ________ a horrifying trauma when she was a child.