ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Fanatical and uncompromising pursuit of ideals

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: one word substitution     | ssc cgl tier 1 18 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence.
Fanatical and uncompromising pursuit of ideals
1). Nonpartisan
2). Zealotry
3). Neutral
4). Aloof

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I am not sure, may be Zealotry is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) With so many products and opportunities available in t I lc market. It is very easy to get this planning wrong.(B) Planning, theref

2. In each question below a sentence with four words printedin bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:, c: and d:. One of thesefour words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate inthe context of the sentence. Find out the word; which is wrongly spelt orinappropriate, if any . The number of the word is your answer. If all the wordsprinted in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of thesentence, mark e: i.e. All Correct? as your answer.

3. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.He was(A) / very kind enough (B) / to invite me (C) / No Error(D).

4. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. First read the Passage over and try to understand what it is about. Then fill in the blank with the help of the alternatives given. There___8___ in the city of Ujjain a very poor tailor ____9____ Ramphal. As he was very poor, he __10_____to live and work in one little room with his wife and___11_____ three small children. The children fought___12____ each other and made so much noise.

5. In the question below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. Children in immigrant families are the fastest-growing segment/ of children a

6. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which ts the blanks appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. With the U.S. military tied down on two fronts an

7. There is only one member who has not paid his ............. and he has promised to pay before the end of this month.

8. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word

9. What is the antonym or opposite of word Liberty

10. What is the correct alternative of - A few friends a girl has in her school are all very reluctant to accept her as a friend.