ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Thus, I stand on a X-hill and watch a labourer Y-upon the distant railway Z-striking with his sledge

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 59 | Tags: sentence rearrangement     | ssc cgl tier 1 21 08 2017 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. Out of the four options given, select the most logical order of the sentences to form a coherent paragraph.
Thus, I stand on a
X-hill and watch a labourer
Y-upon the distant railway
Z-striking with his sledge
1). XYZ
2). XZY
3). ZYX
4). ZXY

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I am not sure, may be XZY is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and mark the remaining, i.e., the errorless combination as your answer. Almost every New England boy excluding my contemporaries (A)/ shouldered a fowling-piece between the ages of (B)/ ten and fourteen; and their hunting and fishing grounds (C)/ were not limited, like the preserves of an English nobleman, (D)/ but were more boundless even than those of a savage. (E)

2. In each question below four words printed in bold type are given These are lettered (A) , (B) ,(C) and (D) one of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the words that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt if any. The letter of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and appropriate in all the context of the sentence then mark (E) i.e. 'All Correct' as your answer.

3. Each sentence below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

4. What is the substitute of - Theft of another person's writings or ideas and passing them off as one’s own

5. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each My brother, David, was always close to our grandmother. Both of them shared a love of Mother Nature and of food that they had grown themselves. Whenever his schedule permitted, he would dr

7. The principle has to carry out the orders issued by the higher authorities.

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Those who are excessively careful (A)/ for their health (B)/ are not generally healthy. (C)/ No error (D)

9. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error' . Students who attempted the questions paper (1)/ have met some of their professors, seeking (2)/ informed answers to these questions. (3)/ No error. (4)

10. What is the substitute of - The abondonment of one's country or cause