ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Incentive

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: antonyms     | ssc cgl tier 1 21 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given.
Incentive
1). Impetus
2). Stimulus
3). Enticement
4). Hindrance

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Hindrance : - option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. The pitiful situation of the homeless is a problem. To estimate the number of homeless people is difficult as it would depend on who we define

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Vaibhav said to me, "Has your father returned from work?"

3. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. The 1917 Russian revolution was not as many people suppose, one well organized event in which Tsar Nicholas II was overthrown. Lenin and the Bolsheviks took power. It was a series of events that too

4. The question below consists of two blanks. From the choices given below, pick the option that makes the sentence meaningfully complete. The_______attainment of our people is necessary for effective individual living or for the_______of the society.

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Doshi said to his wife, " Please select one of this necklaces. "

6. What is the antonym or opposite of word ILLICIT

7. Some people regard the world as an .............. .

8. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I express my gratitudes(A)/to all those who(B)/have voted for me.(C)/No error(D)

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) He is a linguist /(B) and always tries /(C) make his students /(D) pronounce a word correetly./(E) No Error.

10. What is the substitute of - Hole excavated by an animal as dwelling