ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If 14 % 32 = 46, 52 % 20 = 72 then what is the value of 35 % 14 = ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 180 | Tags: coding decoding     | ssc cgl tier 1 22 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | reasoning     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

If 14 % 32 = 46, 52 % 20 = 72 then what is the value of 35 % 14 = ?
1). 39
2). 29
3). 19
4). 49

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
it from previous year ssc papers, 49 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. If 3 # 6 * 9 = 45 and 9 # 8 * 7 = 105, then what is the value of 5 * 6 # 3 = ?

2. Directions: In each of the following questions two rows of numbers are given. The resultant number in each row is to be worked out separately based on the following rules and the question below the rows of numbers are to be answered. The operations of numbers progress from left to right. Rules

3. Directions: In each of the following questions two rows of numbers are given. The resultant number in each row is to be worked out separately based on the following rules and the question below the rows of numbers are to be answered. The operations of numbers progress from left to right. Rules

4. Direction: Study the given information and answer the following questions. If “She is going there” is coded as “tu rti evm inu”, “I am be there” is coded as “iv tv rti st”, “Here is nothing else” is coded as “tu stv fem ith”, “I will go here” is coded as “tv evi ith inu” then: How “there is I” will be coded?

5. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain code language, ‘all people are not poet’ means ‘kak cac hah tat zaz’ ‘great people are happy’ means ‘tat dad faf zaz’ ‘tagore is a great poet’ means ‘mam kak dad nan lal’ ‘god make people happy’ means ‘tat gag faf sas’ What is the code for the word ‘Tagore’ in that language?

6. Direction: Study the information given carefully and answer the question given below. In a certain code language, “work and play” is coded as “xk4 bd3 qy4” “hard work pays” is coded as “qs4 id4 xk4” “playing maintains health” as “ns9 qg7 ih6” “playing keeps body fit” as “ls5 gt3 qg7 cy4”What is the code for “work hard and play rough”?

7. In a certain language PARDON is coded as 7@#$3! and ISCOT is coded as 8*&3% How is PRISON written in that code?

8. If MIGRANT is coded as LHFQZMS, then how will GEL be coded as?

9. Direction: Study the information given carefully and answer the questions given below In a certain code language, “love france ban fresh” is written as N2G D2P H4J H4G “became risk chief put” is written as R2V T3M D3G E3H “how given team threat” is written as V2O I3P J2Y V4V “taken outfit too used” is written as V1Q Q3V V3P W2FWhat does the code J2Y” denote?

10. In a certain code language, “PRICE” is written as “GEKTR”. How is “VALUE” written in that code language?