ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

1 vote

8th Dec 2007 was Saturday, what day of the week was it on 8th Dec, 2006?

Asked on by | Votes 1 | Views: 465 | Tags: quantitative aptitude     | calendar     | Add Bounty

8th Dec 2007 was Saturday, what day of the week was it on 8th Dec, 2006?

A). Tuesday

B). Wednesday

C). Thursday

D). Friday

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Friday

Given that 8th Dec 2007 was Saturday
Number of days from 8th Dec, 2006 to 7th Dec 2007 = 365 days
365 days = 1 odd day
Hence 8th Dec 2006 was = (Saturday - 1 odd day) = Friday

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Bhuvan correctly remembers that last year Animeshs birth day was after 17th but before 28th of May. Dhanush correctly remembers that last year Animesh?s birthday was after 9th but before 19th of May. On which of the following days was Animesh?s birthday last year ?

2. Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and li given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and ?Give answer a: if the data in statement I alone are sufficient t

3. For the following questionsFind the odd words/letter/number from the given alternatives:

4. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below : Following are the conditions for selecting a Marketing Manager in an organisation The candidate must????.(i) be at least 25 years and not more than 35 vears old as on 01.12.2011-(ii) be to graduate in any discipline wit

5. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.Six friends? A ,B, C, D, E and F are going for entrance exam during a period of starting fromMonday to Saturday. Only one exam will be held on each day.? C gives exam atleast before three exams.? F gives exam on Tuesday.? Both B and E does, not give 100. exam on even day.? D is going for exam immediately after the exam on which C given.? Atleast four persons are going for exam after E.

6. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below Following are the conditions for selecting Personnel Manager in an organisation : The candidate must-(i) be a graduate with at least 50 per cent marks.(ii) have a post graduate degree/diploma in Personnel Management/ HR w

7. If 5th September 2008 was a Monday, what day of the week was 9th October 2008?

8. Faiyaz's birthday is on Wednesday 12th April. On what day of the week will be Shray's Birthday in the same year if Shray was born on 2nd October?

9. Study tin following information carefully and answer the questions given below: Following are the conditions for selecting a Manager Finance in an organization.The candidate must-(i) be a graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks.(ii) have completed Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Managemen

10. Below is given a passage followed by several possible inferences which can be drawn from the facts stated in the passage You have to examine each inference separately in the context of the passage and decide upon its degree of truth or falsity.Mark answer (a)if the inference is ?definitely true? i,e