ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

How many times does the 29th day of the month occur in 400 consecutive years?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 45 | Tags: quantitative aptitude     | calendar     | Add Bounty

How many times does the 29th day of the month occur in 400 consecutive years?

A). 4487 times

B). 4457 times

C). 4497 times

D). 4447 times

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

4497 times

In 400 consecutive years there are 97 leap years. Hence, in 400 consecutive years February has the 29th day 97 times and the remaining eleven months have the 29th day 400 × 11 or 4400 times.
Thus the 29th day of the month occurs
= 4400 + 97 = 4497 times.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. If 18th October 2011 was a Sunday, then what day of the week was it on 19th September 2012?

2.  On 2007, What was the date of last Saturday in May month?

3.  What day of the week will 22 Apr 2222 be?

4.  Today is Thursday. What day of the week it was 30 days?

5. Below is given a passage followed by several possible inferences which can be drawn from the facts stated in the passage. You have to examine each inference separately in the context of the passage and decide upon its degree of truth or falsity.The deterioration in the overall asset quality of bank

6. Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and li given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and ?Give answer a: if the data in statement I alone are sufficient t

7. Study tin following information carefully and answer the questions given below: Following are the conditions for selecting a Manager Finance in an organization.The candidate must-(i) be a graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks.(ii) have completed Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Managemen

8. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :An institute XYZ provides scholarship to its employees for higher studies in the United States of America. Following are conditions for awarding scholarship to the employees. The candidate must:(i) not be more than 30 ye

9. Study the following information and answer the questions.Seven people, namely K, L, M, N, O, P and Q have seven different meetings on the seven different days of the same week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, not necessarily in the same order. L has a meeting on Thursday. Only two people h

10. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:Gaurav watches seven movies viz., Gladiator, Braveheart, Titanic, Inception, Chinatown, Avatar and Passion on seven different days of the same week, starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, but not necessarily in the sa