ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A train 150 m long passes an electric pole in 5s. How long will it take to cross a bridge of 180 m length?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 164 | Tags: quantitative aptitude     | time and distance     | Add Bounty

A train 150 m long passes an electric pole in 5s. How long will it take to cross a bridge of 180 m length?

A). 10 s

B). 11s

C).  20 s

D). 30 s

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

11s

NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1.  In a flight of 600 km, an aircraft was slowed down due to bad weather. Its average speed for the trip was reduced by 200 km/hr and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. The duration of the fligh

2. A train, 240 m long crosses a man walking along the line in opposite direction at the rate of 3 kmph in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is

3.  The speed of a car increases by 2 kms after every one hour. If the distance travelling in the first one hour was 35 kms. what was the total distance travelled in 12 hours?

4.  With a uniform speed a car covers the distance in 8 hours. Had the speed been increased by 4 km/hr, the same distance could have been covered in 15/2 hours. What is the distance covered?

5. If I walk at 5 km/hour, I miss a train by 7 minutes. If, however, I walk at 6 km/hour,I reach the station 5 minutes before the departure of the train. The distance (in km) between my house and the station is

6.  What is the distance covered by a man walking for 12 minutes at a speed of 15 kmh-1?

7.  Two trains are moving in the same direction at 72 kmph and 36 kmph. The faster train crosses a man in the slower train in 27 seconds. Find the length of the faster train?

8.  A man, on tour travel first 160 km. at 64 km/hr. and the next 160 km. at 80 km/hr. The average speed for first 320 km. of the tour is ?

9.  If a man covers 10.2 km in 3 hours, the distance covered by him in 5 hours is:

10.  While walking at 3/5 of his usual speed Kamalkant reaches at his destination late by 30 minutes. His usual time consumed in reaching to his destination is: