ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Two trains A and B start simultaneously in the opposite direction from two points P and Q and arrive at their destinations 16 and 9 hours respectively after their meeting each other. At what speed doe

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 89 | Tags: quantitative aptitude     | time and distance     | Add Bounty

Two trains A and B start simultaneously in the opposite direction from two points P and Q and arrive at their destinations 16 and 9 hours respectively after their meeting each other. At what speed doe

A). 90 km/h

B). 160 km/h

C). 67.5 km/h

D). None of these

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

160 km/h

NA

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

160 km/h

NA

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1.  In a flight of 600 km, an aircraft was slowed down due to bad weather. Its average speed for the trip was reduced by 200 km/hr and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. The duration of the fligh

2.  A farmer travelled a distance of 61 km in 9 hours. He travelled partly on foot at 4 km/hr and partly on bicycle at 9 km/hr. The distance travelled on foot is

3.  A car finishes a journey in 20 hours at the speed of 60 km/hr. If the same distance is to be covered in 10 hours, How much speed does the car gain?

4.  A train travels 225 km in 3.5 hours and 370 km in 5 hours.find the average speed of train.

5. Two guns are fired from the same place at an interval of 6 minutes. A person approaching the p|ace observes that 5 minutes 52 seconds have elapsed between the hearing of the sound of the two guns. If the velocity of the sound is 330 m/sec, the man was approaching that place at what speed (in km/hr)

6.  The speeds of A and B are in the ratio 3 : 4. A takes 20min more than B to reach a destination. In what time does A reach the destination ?

7. If I walk at $\frac{7}{6}$ of my usual speed, then I reach my office 15 minutes early. What is the usual time taken (in minutes) by me to reach the office?

8. A train is moving with the speed of 180 km/hr. Its speed (in metres per second) is :

9.  Excluding stoppages, the speed of a bus is 54 km/hr and including stoppages, it is 45 km/hr. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?

10.  A person travels from P to Q at a speed of 40 kmph and returns by increasing his speed by 50%. What is his average speed for both the trips ?