ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A committee of 5 persons is to be formed from 6 men and 4 women. In how many ways can this be done when at least 2 women are included ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 98 | Tags: quantitative aptitude     | permutation and combination     | Add Bounty

A committee of 5 persons is to be formed from 6 men and 4 women. In how many ways can this be done when at least 2 women are included ?

A).  A) 196

B). 186

C). 190

D). 200

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1.  In a question paper, there are four multiple choice type question. Each question has five choices with only one choice for its correct answer. What is the total number of ways in which a candidate wil

2.  I have an amount of Rs 10 lakh, which I went to invest in stocks of some companies. I always invest only amounts that are multiples of Rs 1 lakh in the stock of any company. If I can choose from among

3.  What are the number of ways to select 3 men and 2 women such that one man and one woman are always selected?

4.  In how many different ways can four books A, B, C and D be arranged one above another in a vertical order such that the books A and B are never in continuous position ?

5. The number of ways of arranging n students in a row such that no two boys sit together and no two girls sit together is m (m > 100). If one more student is added, then number of ways of arranging as above increases by 200%. The value of n is :

6.  In how many ways, a cricket team of 11 players can be made from 15 players, if a particulars player is always chosen ?

7.  Find the number of ways of arranging the host and 8 guests at a circular table, so that the host always sits in a particular seat ?

8.  How many different words can be made using the letters of the word ' HALLUCINATION ' if all constants are together?

9. In how many ways can 12 different books be divided equally among 4 persons?

10.  How many numbers can be formed with the digits 1, 6, 7, 8, 6, 1 so that the odd digits always occupy the odd places