ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the position of the circumcentre of an obtuse-angled triangle

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 55 | Tags: mathematics     | algebra     | quantitative aptitude     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the position of the circumcentre of an obtuse-angled triangle
1). It lies inside the triangle.
2). It lies outside the triangle.
3). It is the mid-point of the largest side.
4). It is the vertex opposite to the largest side.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 2 : It lies outside the triangle. is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The value of t for which \({m^2} - \frac{5}{2}m + t\) will be a perfect square, is

2. The numerator and denominator of the fraction are in the ratio 15 : 8, if the numerator of the fraction is decreased by 9 and the denominator is increased by 6 their division gives a quotient of 1.5. Find the fraction.

3. Directions: In the following questions two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer. I. x2 + 3x - 18 = 0 II. y2 - 9y + 20 = 0

4. If 2x- 3(4-2x) < 4x - 5 < 4x + $\frac{2x}{3}$, then x can take which of the following values?

5. What approximate value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following questions ?(you are not expected to calculate the exact value)

6. If the radii of two circles be 6 cm and 3 cm and the length of the transverse common tangent be 8 cm , then the distance between the two centres is

7. In $\triangle ABC$,$\angle ABC$ = $70^{0}$,$\angle BCA$ = $40^{0}$. O is the point of intersection of the perpendicular bisectors of the sides, then the angle $\angle BOC$ is

8. In a group of people 10 more people are added and then half of the people leave. If there are 40 people in the group now, how many people were there in the group initially?

9. Directions: In the following questions two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and Give answer: I. 3x2 + 10x – 8 = 0 II. 3y2 – 7y + 4 = 0

10. In the following question two equations are given. You have to solve these equations and determine relation between x and y. I. 5x2 – 16x + 3 = 0 II. 3y2 + 11y – 4 = 0