ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

All teachers agree that Parcsh is the ........... intelligent boy in his class.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 42 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

All teachers agree that Parcsh is the ........... intelligent boy in his class.
1). more
2). most
3). very
4). only

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
is most is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The poor man saves the money /(A) but then he began to worry /(B) that thi eve s might take it away. /(C) No error (D)

2. Which of the phrases a, b, c and d given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentences to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required. mark e as the answer.

3. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The life story of the Buddha begins in Lumbini, near the border of Nepal and India, about 2,600 years ago, where the man Siddharta Gautam was born. A

4. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose 'No improvement'. I was talking to Mom on the phone when the operator break in on our call. A. broke in on B. broke onto C. had broken into

5. Fill in the blank with the correct word. You must focus _________ the design right now instead of the sponsors.

6. What is the substitute of - Constant efforts to achieve something

7. There was a job for me to cut my teeth on .

8. What is the active/passive of - The doctor advised me to give up sweets.

9. In the following question, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is required, choose "No Improvement" option. We discussed about the matter yesterday.

10. Select the word with the correct spelling.