ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

My Nigerian friend , Fela is having trouble finding work here in London, but he says if push comes to shove he can always ........... .

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 477 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

My Nigerian friend , Fela is having trouble finding work here in London, but he says if push comes to shove he can always ........... .
1). go to jail
2). win the lottery
3). end of the journey that is life
4). go back to Nigeria

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 4 is the answer

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 | | Last Updated: 2022-09-27 07:23:20

Option 4 is right answer

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - Capable of being understood in either of two or more possible senses, and therefore not definite.

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'. May be they (has had) a fight

3. Which of the phrases (a) (b)(c)and (d) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct ?If the sentence is correct as it is given and no correction is required mark (e) as the answer.

4. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

5. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. A beautiful landscape, full of green vegetation, will not just attract our attention but (fill us) with infinite satisfaction.

6. Kumar ..........boy swam across the sea for safety.

7. Read the passage and answer the following questions. When we came out of the cafe it had started to rain. ‘We must get a ´ taxi,’ my mother said. We were wearing ordinary hats and coats, and it was raining quite hard. ‘Why don’t we go back into the cafe and wait for it

8. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. I was very sad to (A)/ get up and have (B)/ my food. (C)​ No error (D)

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He is addicted to smoke .

10. Read the passage and answer the following questions. With fresh reports that the Islamic State (IS) group has bombed Baghdad to produce the “bloodiest day in months,” it’s high time to take a hard look at the Obama administration’s military effort in the Middle East. Recall