ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

14 vote

My finger is still .............. where I caught it in the door yesterday.

Asked on by | Votes 14 | Views: 498 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

My finger is still .............. where I caught it in the door yesterday.
1). broken
2). wounded
3). bruised
4). injured

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

25 vote
Answered by on | Votes 25 |
option 3 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

16 vote
Answered by on | Votes 16 |

3). bruised

Accepted Answer

Other Questions

1. Each of the following questions has two sentences with one blank each. Choose the option that best fits in both the blanks.  _________ from the fact that the work was over, they all realized it was all going to end. The thought of mountainous roads was _________ for her making her escape into a stimulation.

2. When the bill is endorsed by the drawer in favour of his creditor, then which entry will be passed in the books of drawer on the maturity of the bill?

3. (1) We have pleasure(P) a double room with bath(Q) for five days from September 4 to September 8,(R) that we have reserved (S) in informing you (6) both days inclusive

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions following it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. Foreign exchange market is described as an OTC (Over the counter) market as there is no physical place where the participants meet to execute their deals. It is more o

5. Directions : Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). i.e., No error. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)

6. Choose the word which has most nearly the SAME meaning as the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

7. He had completed the work.

8. Select the most appropriate option out of the five given choices, which in your view, is grammatically and structurally correct. Please note that the meaning and context of the sentence must not change.

9. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.Perhaps the wolf (was waiting) to spring upon him.

10. Rearrange the following six sentence (A)(B)(C),(D)(E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the question given below (A)The contractor was sorry to see his good worker go and asked if he could build just one more house as a personal favour (B)It was an unfortunate