ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

-1 vote

Come what .............. , I shall adhere to my principles.

Asked on by | Votes -1 | Views: 513 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Come what .............. , I shall adhere to my principles.
1). can
2). may
3). might
4). will

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I think option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Parsimony

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it.  Criticize

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word insipid

4. - Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. (The surprise about the India vote) was not because it fell out of line with the country’s foreign policy as we know.

5. Below are a group of sentences which are jumbled up. A part of the first and last sentences are given and cannot be changed. Sentences 1 and 7 are missing a vital part which has to be found from A, B, C, D, and E. Rearrange the sentences to form a meaningful paragraph and answer the questions g

6. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. I have been globe trotting for more than a decade and am now looking forward to settle up in my own home.

7. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. Public opinion may be passive and false or active and real. It is claimed in theory that all governments are ultimately based on the opinion or sanction of the governed. But we find that in p

8. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "Alright, yes, I was wrong and you were right," he said.

9. Fill in the blanks. Though getting a job in the construction industry helps poor labours to get out of ______, due to presence of high occupational health and safety risk it can drive them back into _______.

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Supplant