ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The railway coaches .............. by the Integral Coach Factory , Chennai.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 98 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The railway coaches .............. by the Integral Coach Factory , Chennai.
1). is manufactured
2). are manufactured
3). are manufacture
4). is being manufactured

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

-1 vote
Answered by on | Votes -1 |
are manufactured : - option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: The philosophy of pragmatism goes something like this. Q: It is not possible for the mind to relate to anything othe r than ideas. R: The mind is such that it deals only with ideas. S: Therefore, it is not correct to think that the mi nd actually can ponder reality.

2. To play second fiddle .

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.As long as we are in this historical city let us spend our time (doing sightseeing)

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentences. Morbid hatred or contempt for children.

5. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered.Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case. According to a new study from an international consortium, ...(23)... up technology in the classroom does

6. Select the phrase/connector from the given options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. The “Smart City” concept was conceptualized some time ago. It could not take off due to difficulties in its implementation. 

7. In the following sentence, four words or phrases have been printed in bold. One bold part in the sentence is not acceptable in Standard English. Pick up that part and mark its number. If there are no errors in the bold parts, mark (5) i.e. ‘No error’ as the answer. Either the dogs or their trainer are to be blamed for this mishap. 

8. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said to me, " I'm going shopping. Can I get you something "

9. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each ve words are suggested, one of which lls the blanks appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Sport may be a (1) pursuit for many yet it does de ne

10. We have two telephone operators.........of them do you want ?