ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

44 vote

I do my work ....... carefully to make mistakes.

Asked on by | Votes 44 | Views: 2949 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

I do my work ....... carefully to make mistakes.
1). so
2). very
3). too
4). more

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

17 vote
Answered by on | Votes 17 |

too

Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. Past participle of the verb “slay" is

2. The bold part given in the sentence below is fixed and correct. Determine the part(s) in the remaining sentence which is/are free from any error and mark the corresponding answer. People in authority often uses nepotism and bribery (A)/ for the benefit in their extended (B)/ family group at the expense (C)/ of theirs nations. (D)

3. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.In the 1980s Japan was regarded as a highly developed country However

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the one which best expresses  the meaning of the given word. Sagacious

5. In each of the following question four words are given of which two words are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning and indicate the number of the correct letter combination by darkening the appropriate oval in your answer sheet

6. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. He took her hand in greeting and asked ________ how everything was. A. Solicitously  B. Complaisantly  C. Deviously  D. Apprehensively  E. Fecklessly  F. Pliantly 

7. (1).One of the most widely spread of bad habits. (P) whlch is now smoked or chewed by men (Q) And even by the chidren. (R) often by women. (S) is the use of tobacco. (6) almost all over the world.

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the given questions. Certain words/phrases are given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.At first glance the patriarchy appears to be thriving. More than 90% of presidents and prime ministers are male, as are all nearl

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in direct/indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in indirect/direct speech The man said, "Children you can hurt yourselves if you play there."

10.   Rest assured that water A - stop plunging if there are too B - many people around  C - in the Nohkhalikai falls will not