ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

I can 't make ends ............ on my small salary

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

I can 't make ends ............ on my small salary
1). meet
2). unite
3). join
4). touch

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
is meet is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words/phrases are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word/ phrase in each case, Marine life (1) along the coast an

2. Read the passage and answer the following questions. Americans love to contemplate - and legislatively promote, to whatever degree possible - the virtue of hard work. Here in the United States, people already work more hours per year than their English- speaking counterparts in Britain, Canada and

3. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. Please cut out the music as it is very disturbing.

4. Fill in the blank with the correct word. Can you call ____ Rahim to see if he is okay.

5. What is the antonym or opposite of word Cumbersome

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questionsJagir Singh has sold red onions at a market in south Delhi every day for the past half-century.Perched on an uptu

7. In the following question, out of the following alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Animals having spinal column

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).One cannot be indifferent to one's health, can't one

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Nisha is more funnier than Natasha.

10. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' The gamut of financ