ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

17 vote

The Principal called ........... an explanation from the clerks.

Asked on by | Votes 17 | Views: 3249 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The Principal called ........... an explanation from the clerks.
1). on
2). out
3). for
4). in

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

45 vote
Answered by on | Votes 45 |
Correct answer is: for
Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. I was in a great hurry  P. to reach my daughter's Q. special dance performance R. school as she had a

2. What is the synonym of word .Penchant

3. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: E-waste is valuable as a source of secondary raw material. Q: But it is also toxic if disposed of

4. Which of the phrases (a) (b) (c) (d) given below each statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence? If none of the sentence is appropriate marks (e) as the answer.

5. Fill in the blank in the sentence given below with the correct option. App-based on-line shopping is enticing. Even older people like my mother _________ it from time to time.

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.Kunal said,

7. Life is an event of give and take

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Did there bus come on time ?

9. He knows how to break In horses

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.When 1 left (1)/ the house at 9 o'clock (2)/ my son was still at home. (3)/ No error (4).