ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

17 vote

Today students should be reconciled ........... the way things are changing.

Asked on by | Votes 17 | Views: 1541 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Today students should be reconciled ........... the way things are changing.
1). with
2). to
3). for
4). at

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

22 vote
Answered by on | Votes 22 |
option 1 : with is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part (which has the error) is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any If I will have quarrel with (A)/ any other man, I will not get (B/ beaten merely because I (C)/ am physically weaker. (D)/ No error (E)

2. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. This is the arresting and dominant fact about modern social discussion; that the quarrel is __________ merely about the difficul

3. In the following question, four words have been given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).prefer tea rather than coffee.

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) It was no /(B) other than Indira Gandhi /(C) who evinced exceptional ability to lead /(D) the country to fame. /(E) No Error.

6. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.The president was ________ while he was walking along the road.

7. In each of these question two sentence I and II are given Each sentence has a blank in it Five words (a), (b), (c) (d) and (e) are suggested. Out of these only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence Number of that word is the answer

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.  Withdrawn

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Heena said, "I bought a dress yesterday."

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I had asked him (1)/ how he could go out (2)/ if it started raining. (3)/ No error (4).