ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

37 vote

He is weak........ he does a lot of work.

Asked on by | Votes 37 | Views: 759 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

He is weak........ he does a lot of work.
1). and
2). yet
3). because
4). so

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

21 vote
Answered by on | Votes 21 |
yet seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

-1 vote
Answered by on | Votes -1 | | Last Updated: 2021-07-27 07:58:55

yet is the correct answer [Updated]

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence: The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (E). (ignore errors of punctuation, if any).

2. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. I am broke I need to ask my mother for some money.

3. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.The ______ of the hour was some fast action on the part of the leaders.

4. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Rohan was not told about the e-mail.

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. As a major producer of plastic waste that ends up in the oceans, India is arguably the best place to host World Environment Day. Union Environment Minister Harsh Vardhan has said the government means business, and th

6. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required, mark e: as the answer.

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.It is I (A)/ that is responsible ( B)/ for the mistake (C)/ No error (D).

8. Which of the phrases A), B), C) and D) given below should replace the phrases given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct? If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark E) as the answer.

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the same meaning of the given bold word. WALLOW

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The police found a human body in the forest.