ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

.......... the last ten years we have been victims of abuse.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension    

.......... the last ten years we have been victims of abuse.
1). From
2). For
3). Before
4). Since

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Crude oil has had a long history, and an interesting one. It is probably one single natural resource that has been instr

2. Two sentences are given below, each with a missing blank. Out of the given options, pick one word that fits both the blanks. (i) Out in the wild, chimps are inveterate users of their excrement to mark their territory or show their _______. (ii) It was in total _______ that she broke the windows of his car.

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Ebullient

4. What Is the cause of failure of this mission ?

5. Choose the word which is most similar in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

6. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error' . Why is it that they can develop only a (1)/ certain aspect of there life and not realize (2)/ their full potential? (3)/ No error (4)

7. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct orderAggregate levels of under nutrition in IndiaP-remain shockingly high, despite the impressiveQ-stunting in the last decadeR-reduction in

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.'Won't you help me to carry this suitcase?' said I to my wife.

9. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. The Federal Reserve System, created with the __(1)__ of the Federal Reserve Act on December 23, 1913, is the central banking sy

10. Read each sentence to had out whether there is any, grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?no error?, the answer is (e) i.e. 'No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).