ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Had vou told me earlier I ........... the meeting.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 63 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Had vou told me earlier I ........... the meeting.
1). had attended
2). have attended
3). attended
4). would have attended

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 4 is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.Maya was not promoted to(A)/the post of a manager(B)/till for a few months of her resignation.(C)/No error(D)

2. The robber murdered , the woman in cold blood for the sake of the jewels.

3. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. Most of the politician focus (A)/ only on how to influence (B)/ people for their vote bank. (C)/ No error (D)

4. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. The activities will start in the next 20 days time, promising to give an exciting glimpse of Vizag to aero adventure lovers in a way never experienced before. “We have partnered with AP Tourism t

5. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C), and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction required, mark (E) as the answer.

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Who taught you to ride?

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Boisterous

8. All decisions,..............are likely to be taken by consensus.

9. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

10. During a period of protracted illness,the sick can become infirm,.......... both the strength to work and many of the specific skills that were once possessed.