ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

We are all very indignant............ the injustice done to him.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 220 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

We are all very indignant............ the injustice done to him.
1). for
2). of
3). to
4). at

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I have read it somewhere at is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given.Do you ever feel there?s is a greater being inside of you bursting to get out? It is the voice that encourages you to really make something of your life. When you act congruently with that voice, it?s like your are a whole new perso

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. "I am proud of you," father said to me.

3. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

4. To have something on the brain

5. Pick out the most effective word from the given options to fill in the blanks of the following sentences. a) Her words did nothing to _________ the anger boiling within him. b) Various means were tried to _________ the rebellion.

6. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' The farmers had to

7. The boy friends was in Dutch with his friends.

8. In the following question, an idiomatic expression is provided, select the alternative which best describes its meaning. Can't cut the mustard 

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) They are very senior /(B) to me; so I dare not play a joke /(C) on them./(E) No Error .

10. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. The richest 10% of Indians own 77.4% of the country’s wealth, says Credit Suisse in their 2018 Global Wealth Report. The bottom 60%, the majority of the population, own 4.7%. The richest 1% own 51.5%. And it&r