ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

-3 vote

My book is the new one;..........is the torn one.

Asked on by | Votes -3 | Views: 95 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

My book is the new one;..........is the torn one.
1). your
2). the book of your
3). yours
4). the books of your

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

7 vote
Answered by on | Votes 7 |
I have read it somewhere yours is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, two columns are given, containing three phrases each. A phrase from the first column may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically and contextually correct sentence. There are five options, four of which display the sequence(s) in whic

2. What is the substitute of - Concluding part of a literary word

3. What is the substitute of - Something no longer in use

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given.  Refulgent  

5. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each Two men were once walking along a forest path, talking of courage and loyalty. The bigger one, who had a gun, was boasting of his own bravery and fidelity, when suddenly a large bear came

6. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.(A) No one knows their names.(B) With irrigation systems, farmers were able to raise more food with less labor.(C) The first enginee

7. Select the antonym of to envisage

8. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and thenanswer the questions given below.A. It is the only country in the world that is carbon negative, which means itproduces more oxygen than it consumes.B. Bhutan, sandwich

9. This man was an accomplice ......... the thief.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) He is the most /(B) successful man /(C) in the world /(D) I have ever known./(E) No Error.