ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.Since I forgot about Jeetu's birthday last week, I will send him a _____________ greeting today.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.
Since I forgot about Jeetu's birthday last week, I will send him a _____________ greeting today.
1). belated
2). timely
3). unpunctual
4). tardy

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Right Answer for this question is belated

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the antonym or opposite of word Squandering

2. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates No improvement needed. The situation is under control, though the pilot was terrified when the plane’s engines suddenly got cut of. Cut through Cut down Cut out

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.My little son (A)/ is not even understanding the basics (B)/ of Chemistry and Physics. (C)/ No error (D)

4. In the question given below, a sentence is given with two emboldened words. Three answer choices are given that can be used to replace the words in bold. In case, no pair can be used to replace the emboldened words, select 'No replacement'. Child rights activist Kailash Satyarthi and former Chairman of ISRO A S Kiran Kumar, were conferred with the ‘Santokbaa Humanitarian’ Award. A. Commoner, Inferred  B. Militant, Concluded C. Reformer, honoured

5. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.The revolting players and the game's administrators held _____ discussions to resolve the payment dispute.

6. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, is any, will be in one part of sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?No Error? the answer is (E). (Ignore error of punctuation if any.)

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.If the worst (l)/ comes to worst, (2)/ I will have to bid good-bye to my studies and join my family business. (3)/ No error. (4).

8. In the following questions, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Education is for life, not merely for a livelihood. As long as we are unmindful of this _____, the _____ of our educational curriculum as well as that of our _____ and students is likely to remain _____. It is not enough for a society to have experts. It needs human beings who can think, feel and act generously, the kind of people who cannot be replaced by computers and _____. the _____ of our educational curriculum as well as

9. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Most of the employees had no (1) in the oil industry.

10. The following sentences when properly arranged for a coherent paragraph. Answer the questions based on the correct order of sentences.A. We have a firm belief that it will rise in the future, because it has risen in the past. B. The interesting doubt is as to whether the laws of motion will remain i