ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.If immigrants don't learn to speak the native languages of their new countries, they won't be able to _____________ themselves into society.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.
If immigrants don't learn to speak the native languages of their new countries, they won't be able to _____________ themselves into society.
1). conjoin
2). interface
3). integrate
4). reconciliate

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I think option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Fill in the blanks For his pains my first bedmate could have had the benefits of a ______ rest in one of our _______ medieval prisons.

2. What is the antonym or opposite of word Myth

3. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and in case no changes are required, select 'No Improvement' as the correct option. The team manager accepted the fact that his team was not playing as well as they could. A. up to its potential. B. to expected. C. to its optimum.

4. Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below A famous museum issues entry passes to all its visitors for security reasons Visitors are allowed in batches after every one hour In a day there are six batches A code is printed on entry pass which keeps on changing for ev

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I reiterated. " I don't care about the job. "

6. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

7. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C) and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark (E) as the answer.

8. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The famous Dr. Gupta (is only) physician in our village.

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. To pass, the candidate has to answer atleast 3 questions correctly.

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Although I was initially apprehensive, I found the eating of snails to be a rather pleasant experience.