ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

31 vote

The statue was so............ that people stared at it in horror.

Asked on by | Votes 31 | Views: 767 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The statue was so............ that people stared at it in horror.
1). grotesque
2). exquisite
3). beatific
4). cumbersome

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

43 vote
Answered by on | Votes 43 |
Right Answer for this question is grotesque

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: If we spend the twenty-four hours that we have in a day in an efficient way we can be successful in

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Being much contented with the sincerity /(B) of the members of the staff, /(C) the C. M. said that the state /(D) needed sincere men like them. /(E) No Error.

3. - Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. It was a bittersweet moment for me when I found out that I had been selected for the Sakura Science Exchange programme, a Robotics and IoT workshop in Japan. A fully-funded opportunity of a lifet

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).All his efforts to find his lost child were in vane.

5. Fill in the blanks with correct words. Environmental assessment is the assessment of the environmental consequences of a plan, policy, program, or actual projects ______ to the decision to move forward  ______  the proposed action.​

6. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.What good fortune! I found the very thing I was _______________!

7. Ring fencing

8. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the five alternatives. Thakur Dada’s poor lodging was much too small for his position, and we used to __(A)__ him about it. His friends

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Ghana, Nigeria and Gambia (1)/ each have parts to play (2)/ in the development of Africa. (3)/ No error (4).

10. The speaker did not properly space out his speech , but went on.............one point only.