ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.Everyone of us should endeavour to ______ the miseries of the poor.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.

Everyone of us should endeavour to ______ the miseries of the poor.
1). diffuse
2). mitigate
3). condemn
4). suppress

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
mitigate : option 2 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - The teacher asked me what is your name

2. What is the correct alternative of - All this articles are kept in a tin box to prevent from spoiling of damp in raining season.

3. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The visitor said to them "Please give me a glass of water."

4. In each question given below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer.  The gala will have been the one of the/ leading events in the city/ during the upcoming year. I. The gala will be one of the II. Leading events on the city III. While the upcoming year

5. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.  I would have (1)/ been happy to (2)/ see you dance here. (3)/ No error (4)

6. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. Choose the sentence/option, which is CORRECT (without any errors in it). If all the sentences are incorrect, mark Option 5 as the answer.

7. What is the antonym or opposite of word Dubious

8. Find out the misspelt word

9. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. His business idea was just a flash in the pan and cannot be used now since the effects of the demonetization have worn out.

10. Read each of the following sentences to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of the part with the error is your answer. If there is no error, mark `No Error? as your answer. Ignore the errors of punctuation, ifany.