ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.If you do well in this exam next year then my efforts ______ successful.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension    

Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.

If you do well in this exam next year then my efforts ______ successful.
1). has been
2). have been
3). will be
4). would have been

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Luckily we've got the few minutes to spare.

2. Read each of the following sentences to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one pan of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any).

3. What is the substitute of - A cure for all diseases

4. Read the passage and answer the following questions. On 9 March 2018, the Supreme Court of India legalised passive euthanasia by means of the withdrawal of life support to patients in a permanent vegetative state. Euthanasia is not morally permissible because the dignity of

5. Choose an appropriate word from the options to suitably fill the blank in the sentence below so that the sentence makes sense, both grammatically and contextually. Before he fractured his leg Tom ______ two offices in the company. 

6. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "So help me Heaven! he cried ,"I never steal again" .

7. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:, c: and d:. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All correct? as your answer.

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word AFFLUENCE

9. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.The (van's doors) are loose.

10. Fill in the blanks with correct words. Environmental assessment is the assessment of the environmental consequences of a plan, policy, program, or actual projects ______ to the decision to move forward  ______  the proposed action.​