ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.Ishwar chandra Vidyasagar was one of the chief ______ of women's rights.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 63 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension    

Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.

Ishwar chandra Vidyasagar was one of the chief ______ of women's rights.
1). Promoters
2). Facilitators
3). Instigators
4). Protagonists

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the question given below, a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part, a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. Following Adolf Hitler's rise to power in 1933, the government /

2. Below is given a single word with options to its opposite meaning in different contexts. You have to select all those options which are antonyms of the word when the context is changed. Select the correct alternative from (1), (2), (3), (4) and (5) which represents all those antonyms.   SINISTER A) Nice B) Benevolent C) Careful D) Brief

3. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error if any will be in one part of the sentence, the number of that part will be the answer. If there is No error, the answer is e:. I.e. ?no error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) They did not came out victorious /(B) yet they were not disappointed /(C) rather- safefcd because /(D)they had played well. /(E) No Error.

5. What is the substitute of - The study or collection of coins

6. What is the substitute of - One who hates women

7. Select the word with the correct spelling.

8. I haven't ............... butter but I have a lot of bread.

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Enhance

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Barren