ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

I am facing north. I turn left and walk 30 m. Then I turn right and walk 20 m, then I turn left and walk 10 m and then turning right and walk 50 m. Then I turn left and walk 50 m. In which direction am I from the starting point?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: direction sense test     | reasoning     | ssc chsl tier 1 29th january 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

I am facing north. I turn left and walk 30 m. Then I turn right and walk 20 m, then I turn left and walk 10 m and then turning right and walk 50 m. Then I turn left and walk 50 m. In which direction am I from the starting point?
1). North
2). South
3). North-west
4). North-east

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
North-west

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Heera starts walking towards the east from her home to go to her college. She walks for 10 km in the east, takes a left turn, walks 20 km further and reaches her college. In which direction is her home with respect to her college?

2. One morning after sunrise Nivedita and Niharika were talking to each other face to face at Dalphin crossing. If Niharika's shadow was exactly to the right of Nivedita, Which direction Niharika was facing?

3. A man starts from a point, walks 5 km towards East, turns right and walks 3 km, turns right again and walks. What is the direction he is facing now?

4. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:Each of the six persons, P, Q, R. S. T and U has travelled to different number of countries. R has travelled to more number of countries than only S and T. Q has travelled to more number of countries than U but less than

5. Sneha goes Indore for an exam but Indore is new to her. When asked a person for a way to exam center she got information as follows. Go straight from the station in North direction for 2 km, then take a right turn and go to 5 km and there you will find a crossing. From crossing you should go straigh

6. Rohit walked 25 m towards south. Then he turned to his left and walked 20 m. He then turned to his left and walked 25 m. He again turned to his right and walked 15 m. At what distance is he from the starting point and in which direction?

7. Shyam walks 5 km towards East and then turns left and walks 6 km. Again he turns right and walks 9 km. Finally he turns to his right and walks 6 km. How far is he from the starting point?

8. Vijendra walks to his south-east side for 10 km. From there he turns 90 degree anti-clockwise and walks 10km and then he again turns 90 degree clockwise and travels 10 km. In which direction is he from his original position?

9. Read the following information and answer the given questions.Point U is 35 m to the west of Point W. Point W is 20 m to the south of Point H. Point H is 25 m to the east of Point S. Shubham is standing at point Z which is 40 m to the south of Point S. He, starts walking towards east and walks for 30 m. He takes a left turn and stops at Point K after walking for 20 m.

10. Abhay and Chintan are riding their motorcycles. They start from the same point. Abhay rides 7 km North, then turns to his left and rides 4 km. In the meanwhile, Chintan rides 6 km West, then turns North and rides 7 km, then turns to his left and rides 8 km. Where is Abhay with respect to Chintan?