ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

1 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.My father generously donated money to the church.

Asked on by | Votes 1 | Views: 43 | Tags: active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 27th january 2017 shift 2     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
My father generously donated money to the church.
1). Money is generously being donated to the church by my father.
2). Money has been generously donated to the church by my father.
3). Money had been generously donated to the church by my father.
4). Money was generously donated to the church by my father.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Correct answer is: option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In cacti question below, a sentence with tour words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:. c: and d:. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the? sentence. Find out the word which wrongly spelt or inappropriate. it any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All correct? as your answer.

2. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.Put your own house_______ order before preaching others.

3. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.I am not demandingP-a set of ethical scripts whoseQ-political possibilities could be played outR-a census of atrocity but

4. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each ve words are suggested, one of which lls the blanks appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Sport may be a (1) pursuit for many yet it does de ne

5. Select the word with the correct spelling.

6. What is the substitute of - A short poem or speech addressed to the spectators after the conclusion of a drama.

7. One of the players forgot to ..........

8. I have made___my mind to continue my studies

9. In each question below four words printed in bold type are given These are lettered (A) , (B) ,(C) and (D) one of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the words that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt if any. The letter of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and appropriate in all the context of the sentence then mark (E) i.e. 'All Correct' as your answer.

10. Select the word with the correct spelling.