ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.When you have(A)/gone through my notes, (B)/give the same to me.(C)/No error(D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 24th january 2017 shift 2     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
When you have(A)/gone through my notes, (B)/give the same to me.(C)/No error(D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Correct answer is: option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the meaning of the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the option corresponding to 'No improvement'. This place is too much small to accommodate 500 guests.. 

2. Below a passage is given with five blanks labelled (A)-(E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. To celebrate Forbes’ _____(A)___[celeb

3. Select the synonym of consolidate

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Obliterate

5. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. The cupcakes tasted very good, _______ they?

6. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.Lack of skill

7. What is the substitute of - Wild imagination

8. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Everyone was pleased to learn the actor would _________ his role as the captivating pirate.

9. What is the substitute of - The practice of submitting a proposal to popular vote

10. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Last week, a Jet Airways flight from Mumbai to Jaipur had to return within 45 minutes, after the pilots reportedly “forgot” to turn on th