ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I am certain that(A)/the officer is not only(B)/greedy but corrupt.(C)/No error(D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 83 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 18th january 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.
If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
I am certain that(A)/the officer is not only(B)/greedy but corrupt.(C)/No error(D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

-1 vote
Answered by on | Votes -1 |
Its very simple question C is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose an appropriate word from the options to suitably fill the blank in the sentence below so that the sentence makes sense, both grammatically and contextually.  Juvenile delinquency occurrences by males are largely________ to the rate of occurrences by females.

2. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

3. This man was an accomplice ......... the thief.

4. The following sentences form a paragraph. The last sentence of the paragraph is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in correct order.

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. I said to my wife, "These showpieces look nice."

6. In the following question, one part of the sentence has a/an error(s). Find out that part. The number of that part is your answer. If the sentence is free from error(s), your answer is (5). A trivial squabble between (1) two of the family members from each (2) family inculcated into a filthy family feud that people (3) from generations after generations would remember as a bitter recollection. (4) No error (5)

7. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance? that imitation is suicide? that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portio

8. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. A Russian proverb advises us not to buy a house but the neighbourhood. While till some years ago it was impossible to ?dictate? w

9. In the following question one or more parts of the sentence contain an error.Find out that part and mark the remaining i.e the errorless combination as the answer. Apple, finally, has maintained its (A)/ status as a premium luxury brand, and (B)/ it iPhone X debut is likely to boost (C)/ its numbers in the next quarter.(D)

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Exuberant