ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.Due to me being new(A)/to the city, I had(B)/difficulty in finding a job.(C)/No error(D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 15th january 2017 shift 3     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
Due to me being new(A)/to the city, I had(B)/difficulty in finding a job.(C)/No error(D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Answer for this question is A

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each Ants have been living on the earth for more than 100 million years and can be found almost anywhere on the planet. It is estimated that there are about 20000 different species of ants. For

2. Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark ‘No error’ as your answer. I am going to this new place where they teach you how to cope up stress.

3. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. My coffee was too cold. I heated the coffee in the microwave. i So I had to  ii Because my coffee  iii Instead I decided to  

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence. The line which a plough cuts in the ground

5. A feather in one's cap

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The manager said, "I will not waste any further time and start the work today itself."

7. Find out the misspelt word

8. Why are you jumping down my throat ? I wasn' t even in the house when it happened.

9. Mr.Obi put his whole life ............the work.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Not only drinking /(B) but also smoking /(C) is very injurious /(D) to health./(E) No Error.