ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I had invited(A)/all my sisterinlaws( B)/to my son's birthday party.(C)/No error(D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 15th january 2017 shift 3     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
I had invited(A)/all my sisterinlaws( B)/to my son's birthday party.(C)/No error(D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 2 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.Very rude or coarse; vulgar.

3. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.Possessing even a single nuclear weapon acts as a _________________.

4. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.In the 1980s Japan was regarded as a highly developed country However

5. Read each sentence to nd out whether there is any grammatical error in it or a wrong word has been used. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence which has been printed in bold and has been numbered a:, b:, c: or d:. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. 'No error'. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it.INVINCIBLE

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) He wishes to join /(B) lecturership because /(C) he thinks that this /(D) is a peaceful profession. /(E) No Error.

8. Read the passage and answer the following questions. The need for more effective information security practices is increasingly evident with each security breach reported in the media. When adopting new technologies like cloud computing, virtualization, or IT outsourcing, enterprises are facing&nbs

9. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. Life is full of ______ types of experiences.Strange, in fact, are the ways of God.If a man is happy today, he may be ______ unha

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Being a rainy day, we had to abandon the match.