ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Choose the antonym offatigue

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 15th january 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Choose the antonym of
fatigue
1). restive
2). slouch
3). vigour
4). tire

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 3 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. She told me to (A) / leave for the (B) / office at once. (C) / No Error (D)

2. The following sentences when properly arranged for a coherent paragraph. Answer the questions based on the correct order of sentences.A. We have a firm belief that it will rise in the future, because it has risen in the past. B. The interesting doubt is as to whether the laws of motion will remain i

3. ​In the following question, an idiomatic expression or proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative that best describes its use in the sentence.  I am trying to keep on top of my study programs this year so that I will not be hassled at the end of the year.

4. In the following sentence, four words have been printed in bold. One of these words might be wrongly spelled. Find out the word that is wrongly spelled, if any. If the words printed in bold are correctly spelled then mark (5) i.e. ‘all correct’ as your answer. The trip was the latest turn in a diplomatic saga that saw Trump and Kim threatan each other with a nuclear war last year only for them to hold their historic summit in Singapore.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.Too many cooks spoil the broth

6. In the following questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word. APPOSITE

7. What is the synonym of word .Appear

8. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. Violence takes a heavy toll and affects public life ______. High or low, known or unknown, rich or poor, popular or unpopular,

9. What is the substitute of - Irresistible craving for alcoholic drinks

10. In each of these questions in the sentence given there are two blank spaces. Below the sentence there are five pairs of words denoted by numbers (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E). Find out which pair of words can be filled up in the blanks in the sentence in the same sequence to make the sentence grammatically correct and meaningfully complete.