ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the antonym of intrinsic

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 11th january 2017 shift 2     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Select the antonym of
intrinsic
1). elemental
2). innate
3). connate
4). accquired

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Hello, accquired is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the synonym of word .abundant

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. Today, social networking is as routine as sending an e-mail at home or work. Employees swap updates on Facebook and Twitter, log opinions at blogs, and upload snapsh

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. It goes without saying

4. Find out the misspelt word

5. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order:Thus,P-a developing economy also needsQ-to have some notion of external balanceR-at the very least,

6. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I wish I knew what is wrong with my car.

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. One who dies without a will

8. He was " released " from the hospital yesterday        

9. Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark ‘No error’ as your answer. Contrary to previous predictions, demand for sugarcane had not increased  in recent years.

10. What is the synonym of word .Priority