ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the antonym of generosity

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 42 | Tags: antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 10th january 2017 shift 2     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Select the antonym of
generosity
1). altruism
2). general
3). largesse
4). malevolence

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I think option 4 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it the error any will be in one part of the sentence Mark the number of the part with error as your answer.If there is ?No error? mark(5).

2. What is the synonym of word .GENUINE

3. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. I was given the task of telling her about her being rejected, but looking at her enthusiasm I hated to burst the bubble.

4. What is the synonym of word .Right

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The girl said to her partner, "You will have to dance better than this tomorrow."

6. What is the synonym of word .DOLEFUL

7. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct orderImagine the governmentP-were an investor,Q-trying to maximize India's long-runR-economic growth

8. Choose the correctly spelt word:

9. P: If representatives do not rule according to the wishes of the people, they are changed in the next election. Q: Democracy is the primary goal of our Indian Constitution. In a democracy, the people are the rulers. R: New representatives who are aware of the needs of the people take their place. Thus, in a democracy, the responsibilities of the people are great. S: They rule through their elected representatives.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.A milk (1)/ can provide protein (2)/ for nutritionally balanced diet. (3)/ No error (4).