ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.Today, less privileged whiteP- Americans are considered to beQ- and pathologists predominatesR- in crisis, and the language of sociologists

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: sentence rearrangement     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 9th january 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.
Today, less privileged white
P- Americans are considered to be
Q- and pathologists predominates
R- in crisis, and the language of sociologists

1). PRQ
2). QPR
3). RPQ
4). QRP

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I think option 1 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following six sentence (A),(B),(C),(D),(E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the question given below them.(A)Its prevalence reflects very badly on a society that is not able to stop this evil.(B)Though elimination of child labour is an impossibl

2. In the passage given below, there are 5 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to tell which word will best suit the respective blank. Mark (5) as your answer if the word given in bold after the blan

3. Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer. Later I went to my room and started reading the book by John Green.

4. Choose the word(s) which is most opposite in meaning of the word printed in bold, as used in the passage.

5. If I were ........... . I wouldn't accept such treatment.

6. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. There is growing frustrating (A)/ after more than two (B)/ decades of intensive talks. (C)/ No error (D)

7. Directions: Read the following passage and answer the questions given below? Hours after a devastating fire at a rooftop restaurant at Kamala Mills in Mumbai claimed 14 lives, the city’s official machinery swung into belated action. The Mumbai police filed a case against the restaur

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.The flood destroyed the whole town.

9. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as (A), (B), (C) and (D). One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence: Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriat

10. Rearrange the following six sentences/ group ofsentences (A), (B), (C), (D). (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form ameaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) All the labourers and the soldiers turned around and saw a but just a fewsteps away from the palace gate.(B) T